We Have lots of fun activities throughout the year (season) here are just a few:
- Memorial Day - Join in the fun of Karaoke
- July 4th - More Karaoke with fireworks after dark (provided by the owners only)
- 3rd Saturday in July Annual Pig Roast - Owners provide the pig, campers bring a side dish. Live Bluegrass Music rounds out the night.
- Last Saturday in July - Christmas in July - Campers decorate their campsite and join together for a Christmas feast. Wagon rides and carol singing and a visit from Santa
- Labor Day - Another great Karaoke night
- Halloween - Start the festivities with Jack-O-Lantern carving early in the day followed by a delicious feast in the evening. Campers decorate their campsite to prepare for the Trick-or-Treaters. Later, they can take a hay ride through the campground while they wait for a chance to stroll along the Haunted Pond.